To highlight the advances in rapid set cement technology as well as demonstrate the use of a number of unique machines. In attendence were a mix of contractors, consultant engineers and engineers from large companies including Bluescope, Roads and Maritime Services and Port Corp.
Mixing and application was shown on the CTS range of pre packaged bags including Cement all, Mortar Mix and Concrete Mix.
Live demonstrations were given on some unique machines that can increase productivity including:
- Volumetric Continuous Mixing Stations which can site batch up to 10 cu m of product and allow individualised batch design changes immediately if required.
- Minnich Dowel Pin Drills which can produce up to 5 dowel holes that are 50mm diameter and 250mm deep in as little as 40 seconds.
- Date: June 2013
- Customer: Illawarra Industrial Supplies P/L
- Location: Unanderra, NSW
- Contractor: CTS Rapid Set Cement
- CTS Cement Cement All opens in new window
- CTS Cement Mortar Mix opens in new window
- CTS Cement Concrete Mix opens in new window
- CTS Cement Volumetric Continuous Mixing System opens in new window
- CTS Cement Minnich Dowel Pin Drill opens in new window
- CTS Cement Flow Control opens in new window
- CTS Cement Set Control opens in new window