At Illawarra Industrial Supplies, we have one of the largest inventories of high-quality flooring solutions for projects of any scale. Our flooring solutions are durable and are reliable options for room or warehousing needs.
Illawarra Industrial Supplies is a reputable industrial supplies establishment with over 100 years of combined experience. We cater to the customised requirements of our clients and suggest trending flooring solutions in Illawarra that fit your budget and needs.
Over the years, we have partnered with large residential and commercial clients and have been involved in high-profile projects. We offer a wide range of flooring solutions and distribute premium products from branded companies. These include:
- Ardex - You get access to smooth industrial levelling compound, synthetic resin improved levelling, synthetic resin dispersion, etc.
- CTS Cement - You can opt for top-quality concrete material where low shrinkage, rapid strength, and extreme durability is necessary.
- Parchem Construction Supplies - You can choose premium floor hardeners, flooring underlay and topping, anti-skid surface dressing, etc.
- Hychem International - We keep a stock of highly versatile 2 component polyaspartic coatings, high solids epoxy coating, methacrylate resin flooring system, multi-purpose pigmented epoxy flooring system, and more.
- Jotun - We offer glossy, fast drying, and single component alkyd topcoat paving paint.
- Megapoxy - You can purchase two composition epoxy compositions, or heavy-duty epoxy maintenance.
- MB Solutions - We sell their medium and heavy-duty polyurethane hybrid flooring systems, epoxy-based flooring solutions, etc.
- RLA Polymers - You can choose their floor levelling or cementitious overlays which are specially curated.
- Sika Australia - You get access to their various coatings, epoxy resin based flooring system, cement levelling compound for external and internal use, and more.
Our comprehensive flooring solutions in Illawarra is applicable in a wide range of commercial projects such as landscaping, civil, engineering, water management, construction, etc. Our line of flooring materials is resistant to harsh conditions such as constant direct sunlight, heat, rain, cold, and freeze-thaw conditions. You can place your order online and we deliver the required products on the same day if in stock.
If you are looking for the best flooring solutions in Illawarra, then Illawarra Industrial Supplies comes second to none. We have been servicing Illawarra, Highland, Far South Coast, and South Coast regions since 1980. Our 100 years of combined enable us to guide you regarding appropriate product selection based on your application. Contact us today!
Share your requirements today to get started!
Sikafloor 01 Primer
A concentrated synthetic resin based primer.
Sikafloor Level Top
Cement based levelling and smoothing compound enriched with polymer additives.
Sikafloor Level 30
High performance, self-levelling and fast drying compound for interior or exterior use
SikaLevel 300 (au)
1 component, polymer modified, interior, pumpable self levelling high performance cementitious underlayment.
Sikafloor CureHard 24
1 component, high solids, clear sodium silicate based liquid.
1 component, non-yellowing, aliphatic, moisture curing, polyurethane gloss coating containing UV light absorbers.
Sikafloor HS (au)
2 component, high solids, heavy duty protective and decorative epoxy resin coating.
Sikafloor Duraseal W
2 component, clear solvent free water based epoxy resin coating.
Sikafloor Level 66 (au)
1 part, polymer modified, pumpable self levelling, normal setting, interior / exterior cementitious industrial grade screed.
2 component, low viscosity epoxy resin.
three component solvent-free pigmented self-levelling floor topping based on polyurethane.
Sikafloor 263SL / 264
2-component solvent free pigmented epoxy resin based flooring system.
2-component, thixotropic, solvent free, pigmented 100% solids high build epoxy coating
Sikafloor 31 PurCem
3 part, solvent free, high build, coloured, matt finish coating based on the unique Sikafloor PurCem water dispersed polyurethane / cement aggregate technology.
Sikafloor 22 PurCem
3 part, water dispersed high wear resistant polyurethane modified, cement and aggregate screed self-levelling properties.
Sikafloor 20 PurCem
4 part, resin rich, water dispersed, high strength, smooth trowel grade, coloured polyurethane modified, cement and aggregate screed.
Sikafloor 2 Syntop 2
1 part, preblended, synthetic dry shake hardener based on corundum (aluminium oxide).
2-component, 100% solids, moisture-tolerant, high-modulus, high-strength, structural, smooth-paste epoxy adhesive.