At Illawarra Industrial Supplies, we have one of the largest inventories of high-quality flooring solutions for projects of any scale. Our flooring solutions are durable and are reliable options for room or warehousing needs.
Illawarra Industrial Supplies is a reputable industrial supplies establishment with over 100 years of combined experience. We cater to the customised requirements of our clients and suggest trending flooring solutions in Illawarra that fit your budget and needs.
Over the years, we have partnered with large residential and commercial clients and have been involved in high-profile projects. We offer a wide range of flooring solutions and distribute premium products from branded companies. These include:
- Ardex - You get access to smooth industrial levelling compound, synthetic resin improved levelling, synthetic resin dispersion, etc.
- CTS Cement - You can opt for top-quality concrete material where low shrinkage, rapid strength, and extreme durability is necessary.
- Parchem Construction Supplies - You can choose premium floor hardeners, flooring underlay and topping, anti-skid surface dressing, etc.
- Hychem International - We keep a stock of highly versatile 2 component polyaspartic coatings, high solids epoxy coating, methacrylate resin flooring system, multi-purpose pigmented epoxy flooring system, and more.
- Jotun - We offer glossy, fast drying, and single component alkyd topcoat paving paint.
- Megapoxy - You can purchase two composition epoxy compositions, or heavy-duty epoxy maintenance.
- MB Solutions - We sell their medium and heavy-duty polyurethane hybrid flooring systems, epoxy-based flooring solutions, etc.
- RLA Polymers - You can choose their floor levelling or cementitious overlays which are specially curated.
- Sika Australia - You get access to their various coatings, epoxy resin based flooring system, cement levelling compound for external and internal use, and more.
Our comprehensive flooring solutions in Illawarra is applicable in a wide range of commercial projects such as landscaping, civil, engineering, water management, construction, etc. Our line of flooring materials is resistant to harsh conditions such as constant direct sunlight, heat, rain, cold, and freeze-thaw conditions. You can place your order online and we deliver the required products on the same day if in stock.
If you are looking for the best flooring solutions in Illawarra, then Illawarra Industrial Supplies comes second to none. We have been servicing Illawarra, Highland, Far South Coast, and South Coast regions since 1980. Our 100 years of combined enable us to guide you regarding appropriate product selection based on your application. Contact us today!
Share your requirements today to get started!
2 component, clear, low VOC, matt, water-based epoxy coating.
Methacrylate resin flooring system.
Premium, self-levelling epoxy topping system.
Clear non-yellowing polyurethane coating.
Solvent based, two-component epoxy primer.
Multi-Purpose Pigmented Epoxy Flooring System.
Unique polyurethane concrete product which is applied as a topping on concrete floors with difficult service conditions.
Specially designed as a topcoat for Hycrete PU-SL(m) and TR flooring systems.
Premium grade concrete surface densifier.
Hychem GP Epoxy
100% solids, low viscosity epoxy binder for use in a wide variety of applications where an epoxy resin is the ideal solution.
Premium grade, solventless epoxy binder with superior chemical resistance and better quality surface finish than conventional epoxy binders.
Xypex Restora-top 200
Specially modified Portland cement, fine aggregate gradations, 30 mm long steel fibers and admixtures combined in controlled proportions formulated for the repair and rehabilitation of horizontal concrete surfaces that exceed 25 mm thickness and where high impact resistance is required.
Xypex Restora-top 100
Specially modified Portland cement, aggregates, polypropylene fibers, and admixtures combined in controlled proportions.specifically formulated for the repair and rehabilitation of horizontal concrete surfaces for patches up to 25 mm thick where rapid setting and strength gain are required.
Xypex Restora-top 50
Specially modified Portland cement, aggregates, admixtures and bonding agents combined in controlled proportions for the patching or resurfacing of deteriorated concrete up to 12 mm thick.